Given that Wiki migrations involve 3rd party systems outside of Atlassian's product line, Atlassian's Support Policies do not apply to Confluence Wiki migrations.
If you open a ticket, they will redirect you back to this site.
- In general, requests to http://answers.atlassian.com for migration support will be ignored.
- Migration support is not free, because there are too many variations and it takes valuable engineering time to analyze each situation.
- Every migration is unique. Period.
- We provide short blocks and large blocks of support time, per your need.
- Contact Brian Thomas for additional information.